What we collect
We may collect and process the following classes of data about you:
Information you give us
This will include the your name, mobile, email address and any information you provide as to the nature of your enquiry so that we may appropriately respond.
Information we collect about you
We collect information automatically about your visit during your time on our website referred to as “cookies”. The information collected allows us to deliver you with a positive user experience when you browse the site. It also helps us to identify areas of improvement.
Information we receive from other sources.
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, marketing agencies and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you.
What we do with your information
- The information provided is used to reply to your enquiry made through the website.
- The information may be used from time to time to keep you up to date with upcoming events, new ideas, tips, advice and any offers.
Social Media platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol. It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested to do so.
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection and automatically delete user and event data that is older than two years.
Sharing of information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that you provide when making an enquiry through the website using the enquiry form.
How we store your personal data
All information provided is stored on a secure PC accessible only by Justin Greer.
Links to other websites
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
- The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
- The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
40 Cowper Road